Thursday, July 21, 2011

Preppy... :)

One of the styles or "ways of life" that have always interested me is that of a prep. Conservative, Classy and, Clean-Cut... The preppy style is fascinating... But when I say Preppy I don't mean Hollister, American Eagle, or Abercrombie. I mean Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, L.L. Bean, Lilly Pulitzer, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, J. Crew, Sperry TopSider, Vineyard Vines, and J. Press. I am in love with the way the outfits are put together. I am equally in love with the Preppy, not snobby, attitude and the fact they are not ashamed of their polo-style shirts and their nantucket reds... My love for the Preppy style is truthfully, border-line obsession. I can deal with that and I don't mind admitting that I have Googled "How to be Preppy" once or twice... Or three times... But believe me, This will NOT be the last time I talk about the "Preppy" style... :)
P.S. My obsession with Gossip Girl is what first exposed me to the Preppy culture and I am so glad that I have a grasp on the Preppy fashion now...

No comments:

Post a Comment